9 parenting tweets that will make your day
Parenting is a wild ride, full of ups and downs, joys and frustrations. It's a never-ending adventure that can leave you feeling exhausted, elated, and everything in between. We've rounded up 9 hilarious tweets that perfectly capture the joys and challenges of being a parent.
1. Nothing says "relaxed" like a quiet house and a glass of wine. Thanks, Mom!
2. Well, he has a point. I mean, who wants to go all the way to the ocean just to gargle some salt water?
3. It's always funny when kids learn something new and try to apply it to their own lives. Sorry, kiddo, but I think we'll stick to paper and crayons for now.
4. I mean, come on, where's the drama? Where's the magic? I guess she'll just have to settle for a boring old "congratulations." Sigh.
5. It's funny when you're not involved.
6. Sometimes I feel like they're raising us, amirite?
7. Pick up some Krispy Kremes ASAP.
8. Ah, the sweet bliss of sleeping in on a Saturday morning. Unless, of course, you have kids.
9. Discipline is a tricky thing when it comes to parenting. Is it harsh? Maybe. Is it hilarious? Definitely.